2015 m. balandžio 12 d., sekmadienis

Dax Flame - I'm Just Sitting on a Fence. The secrets of life.

(Also, I noticed one lady looking at me when I was sitting in a kind of nice position on the hill. She was walking her dog, and she tried to look at me out of the corner of her eye, but I noticed.)

----------------

Regardless of their age, it is important to approach flustered people with a sense of understanding. If someone is acting out for attention, maybe they just need to be listened to. Or if someone is trying to share something with you, maybe deep down they are just asking you to teach them something, even if they aren't sure what.

----------------

It was not true, but it came to my head so I said it.

----------------

Teaching is a two-way road.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą